Welcome to Tora Blades

Welcome to Tora Blades where you will find a fine array of traditionally made Nepalese Kukri. It has been Tora's aim to replicate fully functional traditional Nepalese utility models and old British Gurkha Battalion and Ordnance models, which were designed to suit the needs of a Military man. Due to the ever increasing hassle of dealing with customs and the ever more finicky English Post Office we are now sending the kukri direct from Nepal upon the completion of a pre-order batch.

August 2021 UPDATE - Covid continues to cause disruption

Covid cases are on the rise in Nepal, which is no surprise due to its close proximity to India. The Nepali authorities have imposed temporary restrictions to control the COVID-19 outbreak, including requiring public and private transport services to cease operating, and limiting other non-essential movements. This currently means that it is more difficult for us to transport the completed Kukri from our factory to Kathmandu where they are shipped from. The current lockdown is in currently in place until 11th August, but we have been able to transport most of batch 24 recently, approx 80%, with the remaining 20% due to arrive with our shipping agent on 7th/8th August.

Batch 24 is approx 94% sold, with some models still available to order. Most of Batch 24 orders have been despatched with the exception of 2 kukri which failed inspection. Despatch process has taken longer than usual due to limited staff and also reduced courier flights out of Nepal.

Batch 25 is available to pre-order, and is 63% sold with many models selling quickly so please place you order soon to avoid disappointment.

We will try our hardest to fulfil all orders within the estimated time frame, but with Covid-19 and the rapidly changing lockdown restrictions occuring worldwide, please understand that this may be difficult at times and as such dates may change.

We do not have the ability to contact all customers individually about status of your order, so please check back regularly here or our Facebook page for updates. Please rest assured we are working to complete all orders as soon as we can, but ask for your continued patience. If you have any queries regarding the status of your order, please feel free to contact us by email to sales@torablades.com

We hope you enjoy our store, and the many high quality and authentic kukri we have to offer, and if you have any queries regarding any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.


Follow Us

Mailing List

Enter your e-mail address to receive our newsletter
Please enter a valid email address.
Email address already subscribed. Continue if you wish to unsubscribe.

eCommerce by CubeCart